Certificates of Attendance & Transcript
Individual Session Certificates of Attendance
You will earn a certificate of attendance by completing the brief session evaluation found on each session’s page. You can attend live or watch the recording, available through August 31, 2021.
To access the evaluations:
- Log into the conference site
- Navigate to the Agenda tab
- Select the day and navigate to the session. Click on View Session button
- Click on the Contents tab, where you will find the evaluation, acknowledgement, and certificates
Overall Conference Transcript
View your earned credits and certificates by visiting our Transcript page after the conference. Our system will track all the sessions you attend in full
Note about the three sessions in the Shelter Medicine track
The live sessions are approved for 1 hour of continuing education credit in jurisdictions which recognize RACE. After you attend the live session IN FULL (at least 50 minutes), you will receive an email a few days later with a link to submit your RACE-required credentials. The recording is NOT approved for RACE CEs so be sure to attend live!
Continuing Education Units (CEs)
Our 16 sessions offer you the opportunity to earn a variety of Continuing Education Units (CEs) from:
- CAWA -- all sessions are approved for CAWA CEs
- RACE - the live sessions in the Shelter Medicine track are approved (but the recordings are not so attend live!)
- Texas Department of State Health Services (DSHS) -- all sessions are approved for DSHS CEs
Check out this extensive list of CEs you can earn during the live conference or by watching recordings. Recordings are available through August 31, 2021.
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|